Friday, August 3, 2007

Some changes...

Hi all!
Just wanted to let you know I got on here and made a few changes. I deleted some of the people from the page seeing as we have never seen them or heard from them. I also finally added Karen :D hehe.
Wren I updated your former shop name to your new and improved name ;) As soon as you get your blog changed over just let me know and Ill switch that link over as well.

I had fun at our first attempt at a trunk show. We'll have to discuss some better ideas at our next meeting. and while Im at it I might as well let everyone know...

***NEXT MEETING***
World Cafe @ 6:30 on Wednesday Aug. 8th!
[[Be there or be square!]]

-Courtney

5 comments:

Wren said...

thanks for changing my info courtney! it would be great if you could change my avatar as well, to the new one in my shop.

thanks!

Wren said...

p.s. i just changed my blog address. it's now: http://LittleRedMarket.blogspot.com

EugeneEtsy said...

Will do wren!

Courtney and Molly said...

ladies im so sorry but i wont be able to make it tonight. Im swamped with homework and believe I am getting the flu so I feel really icky. I will try and make it next time. Fill me in with posts!
courtney

fuentemoon said...

Opps, I keep forgetting to check in with you guys. I see I am not on the list, I do want to be part of the group! And it looks like i missed another meeting. Hopefully next time, I will check the blog before the meeting happens. !Spring (yodamoon on etsy)