Thursday, August 9, 2007

a new place to sell?...

hi guys!
i just want to give you all the heads up about a new website i just joined. it's called Flying Cart, and i think it's just for selling clothing- but i could be wrong. i have to look into it a little more, but just thought i'd share for those who sell clothing as well (Courtney!). the regular package is free, but if you want to have more than 10 items listed etc., you have to get the $12 package. anyway, let me know what you think!

wren :)

6 comments:

Kiley said...

Wren thats a wonky link...

Wren said...

okay, fixed it!

Kiley said...

It looks really great, keep us posted with how it goes and if it can be used for clothing only. I did some poking and I'm not sure either! Maybe I'll do more later- I've been helping a friend move all day and am tired.

pso Design said...

Hey Wren...looks interesting. I went ahead and signed up, but didn't list anything. I can't figure out what can be sold. Did you see any reference to that...a bit confusing. How do you look at what everyone else is selling?

Wren said...

i'm not sure pam... i'll look around some more and post here if i find out anything. :)

CC said...

Sounds interesting. But I think you have to know someones individual domain name to see there store...im not sure though. I think im just gonna stick with etsy. but ill bookmark this one ;) good find