Sunday, July 1, 2007

UPDATE: wine and cheese craft meeting info

just in case you've missed the discussion in the comments, the meeting for this week has been switched to TUE. JULY 3rd at 6:30pm. this seems to work better for everyone in light of the 4th of july and work schedules (we can talk about changing the regular meeting day on tuesday).

so, remember to bring the following: wine or your drink of choice, an interesting cheese (and maybe some bread or something to go with it), a craft project, some promos and/or business cards to share, and ideas!

check out MapQuest for a map of where my house is. it is just past world cafe (about 1.5 blocks): continue on blair until the road forks at the Red Barn grocery store- take the right fork. w.3rd alley is immediately to your right at that stop sign. i would park on the main street and then walk into the alley since there's not much parking. my apartment building is on the left- the address is 1075, the building is painted green, and there is a fence and gate into the courtyard. you'll see me because my apartment is right inside the gate. feel free to call me (at 541-683-0690) if you get lost or anything.

looking forward to crafting with you all!
wren :)

4 comments:

pso Design said...

Sounds good, Wren! I'll be there. - Pam

Courtney and Molly said...

Ill be there as well :D Do you have a sewing machine?

Kiley said...

It's looking like I might not make it. I've got a million things to do this afternoon. How late are you all staying?

Oh and who has access to moderate comments? I tried but I can't get the spam off here.

EugeneEtsy said...

Kiley I don't want to change who can post comments because a lot of people have never sent me their email address to be able to post.
The only other thing I could do is moderate comments by viewing them before they get posted but then that makes everyone else rely on me approving them before they get on there and if i don't check my email regularly then everyone else suffers. If it gets to be an issue we can change something. I just deleted the comment for now.
:)