Thursday, July 12, 2007

Next Meeting: Wednesday, July 18

6:30 pm
World Cafe
449 Blair Blvd, Eugene
It sounds like Wednesday is a better day for most people, so we've decided to change days. We will be meeting every other Wednesday from now on.

Come join the fun! We have some exciting things coming up. We're talking trunk shows! (home shows) Hopefully everyone will be interested in being involved. It's a great way to promote our shops and put money in our pockets! Our first show will be August 1st.

We also have other ideas in the works, so come join us and bring ideas. Also, bring promo items if you have them. Remember, the more you get your name out there, the more traffic you'll bring to your shop.

See you there!

4 comments:

EugeneEtsy said...

Great job Pam. Got your email and took people off the list. I'll be there on wednesday Just noticed my printer is completely out of ink though :/ ....Im still going to try and have the flyers printed for the trunk show.
Courtney

pso Design said...

Thanks Courtney...if you need to, you could email them to me and I can print them off --Pam

Unknown said...

What list and what fliers?
I too could also print some off- if they are black and white. I also have some fun colored paper we could put them on.

Man I am sooooooo out of the loop... I'll be there next week. I think Pam still has one of my boxes of business cards so hopefully that will cover me for promo's. I'm still unpacking and haven't found most of my book working tools yet.

See everyone next week!
-Kiley

pso Design said...

Hi Kiley...

There were a couple folks on our member list who had cleaned out their store and was no longer selling on Etsy, so we removed them.

The flyers are for the upcoming trunk shows that we will be doing. We'll have more info about that at the meeting.

I will bring your biz cards to the meeting to share with everyone.

Hope the wedding and move went well for you.

--Pam