Saturday, July 14, 2007

help wren and win a prize!

hi everyone,
sorry to push the post about the meeting down but i need a little help from my groupies! i've been thinking about changing my business name for awhile because i'm not very excited about dandilion designs and i thought of it on the spur of the moment. sooo, i've finally narrowed down a huge list to a handful of names and posted them in a poll on my blog. it would help me out a lot, in deciding, if you all could go there and vote for the one your like best. after you vote comment in the related post there and i'll enter your name in a drawing to win a groovy lil' prize!

ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TO VOTE!

wren :)

1 comment:

pso Design said...

Hey Wren...

I voted...but not sold with the name. I actually like the one you have better...sorry. I don't like the word theif in a store name...kind of negative.

Pam