Thursday, March 8, 2007

Etsy Mini and Craftywonderland!

hi guys! wren (aka dandilion) here. fyi- go to your etsy shop and click on your etsy. at the bottom there's a new feature called Etsy Mini. it lets you build a little gallery from your shop or faves and gives you the code to put in your blogs! yay! check out mine for an example. maybe you could add one here courtney...

wren:)
p.s. if anyone else is interested in attending craftywonderland (april 15th) with pam and i please contact us asap.

4 comments:

pso Design said...

Hey Wren...cool feature. I added it to my blog too.

EugeneEtsy said...

Cool Wren! what a fun thing. I think Ill try and add that to my website :D Also Molly and I would like to be a part of the april 15th crafty wonderland! Ill convo you :D

Wren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think I would like to do Crafty Wonderland also. I will convo you. Thanks! :)