Thursday, November 8, 2007

Etsy Arts and Craft Show at OCCU

Hello Everyone,

In last night's meeting, we discussed the opportunity for a craft show at the headquarters of Oregon Community Credit Union in Eugene. I'll meet with Krista (OCCU) this Friday to see the room and establish some times for set up and breakdown. The date is set as Friday, December 7th. Keep in mind, you don't have to take the day off from work to man your table. We 'll have a set-up time to drop off your things, as well as a time to pick up. I've taken the day off from work, and with the help of one or two crafters, we can have a checkout table. I'll add more details on Friday after meeting with Krista.

Susan

4 comments:

pso Design said...

Yay, Susan! Thanks for all your hard work :)

Kiley said...

Thanks indeed! Keep me posted with set up and breakdown times- I'll need to work on getting my work schedule worked out for the day.

Carrie S. said...

That sounds awesome! I think I'll be available that day and if so, I can hang out all day and man tables. Looking forward to meeting you all at the next meeting!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.