Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Washington Abby Plans

Hey Everybody!!

I have the revised flyer finished. I will upload a copy. In the process of printing out two sizes - 4" x 6" and 1/2 sheet size. Please contact me to get copies - I am going to be out of town Friday, Saturday and Sunday and will deliver or be available on Thursday. I made the suggested changes to the flyer, but let me know if I missed something or there are any other changes. I will be printing it out as we go so changes will work. Then we will have it perfected for November and can order through Vista Print!!

Our next meeting is Wednesday the 17th and the plan is to make signs for the sale. Any suggestions on where we could do that. We will have some new folks joining us and I am not sure my house will be big enough, but can make it work if we don't think of anything else.

Be in contact - thanks! karen

2 comments:

Kiley said...

We could do it at the warehouse I work at, but the heat won't be on that time of night so it will be pretty cold in there.

My apartment is tiny and our kitchen table might be the size of a sheet of poster board... so that's the only option I have to offer up.

fleegirlcreations said...

Thanks Kiley! I personally am into warm! There's actually lots of room at World Cafe so let's hope there are not a lot of customers!!