Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Trunk Show

Hi! We are having a trunk show this weekend. Any ETSY Eugene Street Team member is invited to participate. Here are the details -

Day: Sunday, September 30th
Location: 123 Oakleigh Lane
off River Road between the Burrito Boy and Goodwill
Time: 1:00pm-4:00pm
Phone: 653-8588

The ETSY shops I have participating are: PSO Design, Kiley's Handmade Books, Yodamoon, Creekside Images, Bliss Beads and fleegirl creations. If you want to participate please let me know - or if I missed you - hopefully not!

I have invitations if you need them I will deliver where ever you are. I have handed out about 1 dozen so far with more to go.

karen

7 comments:

pso Design said...

That sounds great, Karen! I'm really looking forward to it...going to have fun!

-Pam

Kiley said...

Me too! I probably won't have much to show at all! I am thinking I might work up a portfolio instead, I was on the front page last Friday and sold half my store in 5 minutes.... With starting school this week I haven't had a lot of time to try to restock. My goal is to come with 10 books- wish me luck!

Related to school I have put up a few of the fliers on LCC campus so I hope it sparks some interest.

Paula B said...

Hi, I live in Eugene and I just created an etsy.com account. (paulaberryjewelry)

I'll try to stop by to see the show this weekend!

pso Design said...

Hi Paula! Nice to meet you. Hope to see you this weekend! Congrats on joining Etsy :)

- Pam

Kiley said...

Yes Paula please do stop by we would love to meet you and answer any questions you might have about etsy and the group!

Paula B said...

I'm so sorry I missed it! My car broke down in my church parking lot, and so I'm hoofing it for a week or two. But I'll keep watching this blog to see when you guys have your next show!

Wren said...

hi guys,
sorry i missed it too. my car also broke down, ha! (but actually so funny...). i hope it all went well!

wren