Friday, June 1, 2007

General Meeting on Thursday, June 7

We are going to start having meetings every other Thursday so everyone can plan on it. We will meet at the World Cafe at 6:30 pm. Please bring any promo items you have, especially biz cards. Some of us who are going to the Portland show next weekend would love to have them available to hand out. And, remember, the more you get your name out there and people visiting your shop, the more successful your shop with be. So bring on the promos!

5 comments:

Kiley said...

I will have the post cards in hand then, if everyone who is on it could bring the $2 that would be awesome.
I'm not thinking I'll be able to stay long, sorry but thats the life of a soon to be married girl- always on the go :D

pso Design said...

Thanks Kiley, for ordering the postcards for us! So fab that they arrived so soon.
- Pam

Courtney and Molly said...

I might have a car by then!!! yeay! so I might be there to make the meeting. if not just post something about what went on and if you need anything to be done by me.
Thanks guys and thanks Kiley for the postcards!
Courtney

Beyond the Bead said...

I'd love to find out what is going on in the Eugene area. Do you accept new members???
Michelle

Kiley said...

Michelle- Yes we do!
Please come on by tonight!