Thursday, April 26, 2007

updated PDX fair info:

hey guys,
i got an update today on the fair. it sounds like anyone who's interested should get in on it asap! i'm pretty sure i'm going.. who else is? here's the info i got today from urbabna:

1. payment options for table space
We are doing the tables by linear foot. It costs $6 a foot. if you want a 2 foot table it is $12. etc. If you have a tent we ask that you share it with fellow Etsy people. We will work out the details so that people get to be with who they want to be with. Send your Paypal payment to Adrienne at mmmfiber. The email address for the payment is mmmfiber@gmail.com. Payment deadline is Wednesday May 23rd.

2. log in information for our on line base camp is as follows (my note: see previous post where i gave details about this). Please get on this as soon as you can so we can work out the tent details and get a marketing team together!

wren :)

12 comments:

Courtney and Molly said...

we are definitely going!
Contacted urbana today and she gave me that same info about pricing....although I still cant log into the site. Guess ill just have to wait.

Anyone going to craftywonderland for may? were sewing like crazy to get ready!

pso Design said...

I'm all set up for the pdx show. Courtney...I had prob getting into the site too. If you still can't get in, you should contact Shannon (Rubygirl) and she'll help you.

I haven't paid yet, because I'm debating about how much footage to commit to. Anyone have any idea? I'm thinking about 5-6 ft.

Wren said...

i'm also going for sure! i don't think i'll get more than 3 or 4 feet. i'm also going to craftywonderland in may, yay! let's all get together next week and discuss carpooling/space etc. for these events.

pso Design said...

Sounds good, Wren...should we set up a meeting for 6:30 pm on Thursday at the World Cafe?

Hmmmm...I think I'll go for 5 ft. Hopefully, I'll have some garden art done and I don't want to be too crowded. Since there's no other fees, I wouldn't mind that.

Wren said...

sure, thursday @ 6:30 @ world cafe works for me. i do have a small procedure at the doctors that day, so i may be a little groggy- but i should be able to make it.

pso Design said...

Is that time/day good for everyone?

Unknown said...

Is this a general meeting for just for the events?

Wren said...

i can't really think of anything else we should all talk about at this point, so i would say it's just for people who are going to either of the upcoming events- unless you all can think of other stuff we need to discuss...

:)

Courtney and Molly said...

Thursday the usual sounds good to me :D

Kiley said...

Nope just wondering if I need to try to clear my Thursday out. If thats all thats going on then I'll sit this one out.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I might not be in town on Thursday. I'm not sure yet. I'll try to find internet and let you know if I can't make it.
I wasn't accepted for Crafty Wonderland this month coming up. They said I'm on the waiting list in case of cancellations. I also don't know what's happening with the Portland Etsy event. I e-mailed a couple of times but haven't heard anything and I'm unable to access their site. I'll wait and see. :)

pso Design said...

Has anyone reserved their table space yet? I decided on the size (6'), but didn't know if I should wait until after our meeting. It's a bit confusing on the width of the space, but from what I've gathered, there allowing the table width, plus how much space is needed to sit. So, I guess about 4'.