Tuesday, April 3, 2007

** EUGENE ETSY GROUP MEETING**

Based on comments from the last post, we will be meeting THIS Thursday, April 5th @ 6:30 pm. Unless there are any objections let's meet at World Cafe (aka New Day Bakery) again, which is located on Blair between 4th and 5th. Let's all wear something RED so if new people come they will know it's us! (Hear that new people, look for RED!). Also, please bring ideas for group promoting/projects etc. that we can discuss.

Hope to see you all there! Pretty please please please comment on this post if you CANNOT make it (even the day of), so one person doesn't end up there alone. It takes more than 1 or 2 people to really make this work :)

thanks!
Wren

2 comments:

Courtney and Molly said...

:( I cannot make it. I got a shift at work starting at 4:30 and I had to take it because funds are low....so I wont be able to make it to the meeting. Sorry guys :( Keep me updated in the blog. Let me know if you need anything from me!
Courtney

Kiley said...

I'll be able to make it.. however I'll work on the red part- not sure I own any red shirts.... if I cant find a red shirt I'll wear my blue headband. It's big and blue :D